Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hogle Zoo

One of our favorite things to do in Salt Lake is go to Hogle Zoo. I took a lot of pictures, so bare with me on this post. (I have been taking advantage of Rachael's Internet and these post will be the last until the first day of school pictures are taken: )

I can not get enough of this girl. She is the greatest, NEVER cries, and can keep up with the best of us on these busy jam packed days! Jane Taylor, LOVE her!

Rachael and I let all the kids have ICEEs. They all were loving having their own. We normally make them all share one!






The girls and me; )

Jack was so cute, he kept kissing this ugly rhino! He thought it was a dinosaur.


The girls are always fascinated with this elephant!

When ever there is face painting around my girls beg me to do it! And surprisingly enough Jack was up for it this time too!

We thought Jack would want a Dinosaur, but he was dead set on getting an elephant! He was such a big boy and held perfectly still!