Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Chloe: 7 years old!!!

Chloe turned seven! I can not believe it, I'm still in denial and tell everyone she is 6. She is very quick to correct me "Mommm, I'm seven!" We had a little party when Papaw Mark was in town and then she had a party Finch's house and then a kid party! Summer birthdays are way too much fun!!!!






The kid party was so much fun! We had the best little friends come over! They had a great time and of course the only pictures I took were blowing out the candles. The kids played with the slip-and-slide, pizza, pinata, and cupcakes! We also had Allison stay the night, it was so much fun!


I really have become such a BAD photographer. There were so many family and friends at these parties and I didn't document any of it) ; Thank you to all of you that love and support my girls. We are all so blessed with wonderful people surrounding us!!!!