Saturday, July 4, 2009

Guilty of stealing!

We have been having the best summer, and none of it is documented except on my sister's cameras. (The last month of school I had my camera stolen at my 8th Grade Poetry Slam:( SO THANK YOU RACHAEL, KRISTINA, and KATIE for letting me always steal your pictures!

First my little sister and I went to New York City and had a blast! The funny thing is we didn't take any pictures but of our cute little/big faces: ) The time together was priceless, the first time ever in our lives to go somewhere without children or spouces! She is my greatest friend! (Thank you Dan for the tickets, the best Christmas present to date!)
This is on the plane ride there!

First night out to dinner! YUMMY!

Me on Canal Street

Cho was a true New Yorkin : ) that's what she kept saying instead of New Yorker!
On the Subway!


In Time Square
We also went to WICKED, the best play ever! We have waited for years to see this and it was wonderful!
Flight home - First Class
So much fun, but we were ready to get home to see our babies!