Thursday, May 27, 2010

Roadside Saturday Fun

(Somehow the girls always talk me into going to these crazy road side carnivals; )
The girls are thrill seekers!!!
Up for ANYTHING!
Miss Chloe is getting sooo TALL,
I can hardly believe it!
I don't do rides, but Steve was up for the challenge!
This ride looked like it was
"stuck together with peanut butter and jelly,"
but Chloe had no fear!
Chloe flashing the peace sign, even 20 feet up in the air!!!
Miss Ellie passes on this one for cotton-candy!!!
Ellie is wonderful! She has grown up so much this year!
House of Mirrors ; )
Chloe- "that one made my heart fizz!"
Steve and the girls!
(He's the best, always up for whatever!
And trust me we are always on the GO! )
Me and the girls - Chloe was bugged with all the pictures!
She wanted to start eating that giant snow cone!
We LOVE snow cones!!!
(It makes me miss Aunt Cho!)